|Power Shot(s)||Dragon Shot|
|Unlock Requirements||Beat 12 Characters in Arcade without using Power Shot or pay 600,000 points|
Argentina (Spanish: Argentina) is the 7th character in Head Soccer. He is a moderate character to unlock and has a very efficient Power Shot. He is a 3.5 star opponent in Arcade mode. If you have any questions about the character Argentina, please ask them here.
Argentina plays offensively as a CPU. He is a fairly easy opponent to play in the game.
Argentina has a red mohawk haircut, a red goatee, red earring and red eyebrow piercing in his dotted eyebrow. Furthermore, he has a small nose, brown skin and has an indifferent facial expression.
Power Shot: Dragon ShotEdit
Argentina's Power Shot is the Dragon Shot. He launches a long, fiery dragon into the opponent's goal, during which the ball cannot be seen easily. This attack is impossible to counter if the player jumps as soon as the power is used, and can only be blocked if the opponent jumps about a second after the phrase "Dragon Shot" is said, thus making it very useful against CPUs since the opponent always falls for the trick and jumps first. Even if they block it, however, they may get stunned for a longer period of time than Nigeria's Tornado Shot, giving Argentina a second chance of scoring through a direct dashing shot. In any game mode (with the exception of Multiplayer) the opponent will usually fall for it and jump right when the shot is activated, leaving Argentina an easy goal.
Argentina doesn't wear a standard Costume.
In order to unlock Argentina, the player must beat 12 different characters without using a Power Shot in Arcade Mode, or pay 600,000 points to unlock him instantly. It is recommended to use a character with a strong counter attack to unlock him, such as Austria.
Tips and Tricks Edit
As said, Argentina's shot comes with a delay, (the ball is at the dragon's "tail", which makes this shot a bit tricky). To block it successfully (the best way to deflect it), you have to come close to Argentina and when he says "Dragon Shot", wait one second before you jump. Most of the time, the ball will bounce behind Argentina, and with some luck right into his own goal.
|Version||February 3, 2012|
|1.0||Added Argentina along with South Korea, Cameroon, Nigeria, USA, Japan, Russia, Italy, Brazil, Germany, Spain and Kepler 22B.|
- Argentina is the first South American country in the game.
- He is the first character in the game with earrings. Other characters with one or more earrings are Netherlands, Portugal, Chile, Egypt, China, India, and Serbia.
- He is the first character in the game with a goatee beard.
- He is also the first Character in the game with red hair. The other ones are Mexico, Denmark, Thailand, Croatia, and Finland.
- Argentina is the first character with a power shot that comes with a delay. Later, amongst others Egypt, Denmark (Counter Attack), Pluto (Air Shot) and Georgia (Ground Shot and Counter Attack) would follow.
- He has the first fire related power shot in the game. The others are Brazil, Thailand and India.
- Argentina's head structure is |¯).
|- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -|