|Power Shot(s)||Underground Shot|
|Unlock Requirements||Beat 14 Characters in Arcade in a Sudden Death or pay 1,100,000 points|
France (French: France) is the 12th Character in Head Soccer. France was added in the second Update along with United Kingdom. He is one of the best beginner Characters, as he has a good Power Shot and is not very hard to unlock. France is also a 5 Star opponent in Arcade mode. If you have any questions about the character France, please ask them here.
Playing style Edit
France is an offensively playing character. Even if his Power Shot is most effective in midfield, he doesn't always use it there as a CPU.
He has a gray, thin beard, thick five o'clock shadow and short grayish-black hair. He also has a cigar in his mouth which releases smoke. The cigar can be knocked out of his mouth. He is the only character with a cigar or anything in his mouth other than Ireland and his clover.
Power Shot: Underground ShotEdit
France's Power Shot is called the Underground Shot, but he says something like "Domation". He jumps up a few meters into the air, forcefully smashing the ball down into the ground, which shoots forward out of a big crater. Before the crater which releases the ball appears, two other craters show up a bit closer to France, but they don't do anything. When the shot is used too close to the goal, however, the ball will disappear for a few seconds and spawn in the center of the field. This is one of the most useful Power Shots, because if you use it from the halfway line, it's almost guaranteed a goal.
France does not wear a standard Costume.
Tips and Tricks Edit
The best area to use the Underground Shot is in the middle of the field, but a confirmed goal is possible if the character moves a bit closer to the opponent's goal, and with a bit of luck he will even waste the opponent's Power Shot away. As long as you stay near midline or even a bit behind when you use the power shot, it is a 99% guaranteed goal. If you come too close the ball will not show up from the ground anymore, but after a brief amount of time it will reappear in the center of the field like a normal kick-off, and if you use this shot too far away from your opponent's goal, the ball may not go in.
|Version||May 31, 2012|
|1.1||Added France along with United Kingdom.|
- He is the 5th European country in the game.
- He is the first character that has an accessory that can be knocked off.
- He is the only character that smokes in the game.
- He has the only Power Shot in which the ball travels underground.
- France is the only character in the game whose power shot can guarantee you a goal from such a distance away from the opponent's goal. That makes him the most recommended character to use in Death Mode. Most other power shots can only guarantee you a goal when they are used right in front of the goal. Other exceptions are USA's power shot and Mon-K's air shot.
- When you Counter France's Power Shot your character says "Turret Shot!", which differs from what France says when he uses his shot; quite unique in the game.
- He is the boss in Stage 2 of Death Mode.
- France's head structure is /¯).
|- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -|