|Power Shot(s)||Fire Shot and Fireball Shot|
|Unlock Requirements||Win the Amateur League without using Jump and Kick or pay 5,000,000 points|
India (Hindi: Ganarājya) is the 51st Character in Head Soccer. He was added with Hungary and Hong Kong in January 2015 on Update 3.2. His air shot is considered one of the most effective in the game and he has moderate Unlock Requirements. If you have any questions about the character India, please ask them here.
He has brown skin, ear piercings, white eyes, and a serious expression. He looks like Dhalsim from Street Fighter.
When India's Power Button is activated, he will get fire around him and remove his Costume. If the opponent touches the fire, the controls will be changed (Like Brazil's and Thailand's Power Shot). Also, India punches with his fist, that can damage and pick up the opponent.
Air Shot: Fireball ShotEdit
India's Power Shot (in the air) is called Fireball Shot. It is one of the best power shots in the game. India rises into the air, and fires a large number of fireballs, making the opponent catch on fire (Walk Reversed) and backing him/her into his/her own goal. At the end of the fireballs is the ball, that makes the opponent turn to ashes and disappear. It is best used in the centre of the pitch where the fireballs knock the opponent into the goal.
Ground Shot: Fire Hands ShotEdit
When used on the ground India says "Kabul C'mon!". India stretches his arm, which contains the ball, into opponent's goal. If you get hit by it, India says "Handle Fire!", pulls you near him, and burns you to ashes. But if you walk while you get hit by this shot (or if someone without special counter attack counters it) the ball will roll through your opponent, resulting in a nearly 100% own goal. This Shot also fails when there are rocks (from France's Power Shot) on the ground.
Counter Attack: Fire Mummy Shot Edit
India's Counter Attack is good. When he counters, he flies forward with the ball into your goal. If you block it, you get knocked out of the screen and return back after a few seconds. India's counter attack is very fast. Some pieces of burned stone also appear.
Costume: Spinning Hands Costume Edit
Unlock Requirements Edit
Win the Amateur League without using kick and jump, or you can pay for him for 5,000,000 points. The best characters to use in the process of unlocking him are Thailand, Nepal and Mon-K as well as Spain if you play defensively.
|Version||January 23, 2015|
|3.2||Added India along with Hungary and Hong Kong.|
- India is the second South Asian Character, Nepal is the third and Thailand is the first.
- He is also the 7th bald Character after Cameroon, Russia, Kepler 22B, Australia and maybe Cyborg too.
- He is based on "Dhalsim", a character in the Street Fighter game series.
- India is the 7th character with earrings in the game.
- India is the 4th character to have a Power Shot that contains fire. The others are Argentina, Brazil, and Thailand.
- He is the 10th Asian character in the game.
- He is the seventh character that has the power button effect in the field, but doesn't have it in the "end match" image, the other characters are Greece, Sweden, Z, Switzerland, Pluto, Hungary, Ecuador and Nepal.
- There is a bug that when you counter India's air shot you will become a fire mummy that stands in the air until someone scores (this only happens with characters that lack a proper counter attack).
- He is the boss in Stage 20 of Death Mode.
|- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -|