|Power Shot(s)||Air Titan Shot, Ground Titan Shot and Blade Shot|
|Unlock Requirements||Get the first 9 achievements against Pluto in Arcade or pay 4,600,000 points|
Pluto is one of the many characters in Head Soccer who doesn't represent a country, with the others being Cyborg, Kepler 22B, Devil, Asura, Valentine, Super Saiyan, Z, Mon-K, WatermelBot and PumpKill. He is a reference to the popular anime series called 'Attack on Titan'. He's also a 5-star opponent that requires 20,000 points to be spent to play against him in Arcade, but when you unlock him, he will be free to play against with, like all of the other Characters. If you have any questions about the character Pluto, don't hesitate to ask them here.
Power Shot Edit
His Power Shot's name is unknown, although fans call it "Titan Shot". When he activates his Power, he'll suddenly spin around with blades quickly, causing him to lose any hat he's wearing. He transforms into a member of the Survey Corps. (as seen by his spinning blades, green cape, and 3D maneuver gear).
Air Power Shot - "Air" Titan Shot Edit
When he uses his Power Shot in the air, a giant monster (fans of Attack on Titan would refer to it as the titan to be called Annie or Colossus) lit in flame appears. About 3 seconds later, it'll charge towards the opponent's goal. The ball is located in his arm, which is hard to reach if you haven't maxed your jumping stats. If the opponent touches the ball, he'll be flung off-screen briefly. This allows Pluto to get a goal.
Ground Power Shot - "Ground" Titan Shot Edit
His ground power shot is similar, though the ball is located at the monster's lower body.If the opponent touches it, the monster will eat the opponent, which will appear after about 1.5 seconds from the air, which is not giving much time for Pluto to score a goal.
Counter Attack - Blade Shot Edit
Pluto's Counter Attack is very fast. Pluto will go to the opponent's goal. When the opponent knocks it, he will disappear. It's very easy to catch this in his own goal. Only come directly into contact with it and the ball will catch after Pluto and he will dash the ball in his own goal. It may need some practice but its a very easy way, so you would actually see that Pluto's Counter Attack is not that hard to block.
Costume: Grenade Costume Edit
Stats Upgrades Edit
Speed Upgrade: +3
Kick Upgrade: +1
Jump Upgrade: +4
Dash Upgrade: +4
Power Upgrade: +6
Unlock Requirements Edit
To get Pluto, you must get 9 Achievements (except win without hurt) from defeating him in the arcade or you must pay him for 4,600,000 points. The Unlock Requirement is hard because you'll have to pay 20,000 points to simply play against him. The best characters to get the Achievements are, as follows: Austria or Nepal (for the not conceding a goal), Italy (5 Counter Attacks) and Thailand or Ukraine (Jump). (Do not think it's that hard to unlock him, it takes time and just points. Just do all the requirements one by one if it's too hard.)
|Version||July 9, 2014|
|3.0||Added Pluto along with Belgium.|
- Pluto's concept may have been originally made for the country Algeria, but was incorporated in "Pluto", as seen in the game files where the visual file of his attack animation is named Algeria.png
- Pluto is based off a Titan shifter from the anime and manga 'Attack on Titan'.
- According to the Italian Head Soccer Facebook page, Pluto was inspired by a demon hound named Pluto from the anime Black Butler.
- He is the 8th non-country in the game.
- He is the 3rd character with white hair, while the others are Devil and Australia.
- Pluto is the boss in Stage 14 in Death Mode.
- Until the Update 5.1, Pluto never appeared in the Tournament.
- He is the fifth character that has the power button effect in the field, but doesn't have it in the "end match" image, the other characters are Greece, Sweden, Z, Switzerland, Hungary, India, Ecuador and Nepal.
- His head structure is /¯).
|- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -|